Acceptance The Use Of Visit Meteora Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Visit Meteora is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Payments & Cancellations
Visit Meteora accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Diner's Club.There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments. Payment will be listed as Visit Meteora on the credit card statement.
No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
Canceling a booking with Visit Meteora can result in cancellation fees being applied by Visit Meteora, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator (see your Visit Meteora Voucher for specific details). When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Ticket. These are non-refundable in all circumstances.
Gift Certificates are non-refundable in all circumstances.
Tour or package commencing during a special event period are non-refundable in all circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to, Trade Fairs, Public or National Holidays, School Holidays, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan.
Visit Meteora Vouchers
You will receive a personalized Visit Meteora Voucher for each tour, event or service booked. You must provide the original, authentic Visit Meteora Voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour, ticket, or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Visit Meteora Voucher.
For security purposes, when redeeming your Visit Meteora Voucher you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the Visit Meteora Voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
In some cases Visit Meteora also requires that you present the credit card used to purchase your tour or ticket at the time of redemption. This generally applies only to attraction and show tickets. This helps us to prevent credit-card misuse. You will be advised at checkout whether or not you must present the credit card used for booking. In some cases Visit Meteora will waive this requirement, generally to facilitate gift purchases. However this requirement can only be waived by contacting Visit Meteora's Customer Care team once your booking has been confirmed, and any changes or amendments will be made at Visit Meteora's sole discretion.
Please note that your Visit Meteora Voucher(s) can be confiscated - and immediately canceled without refund - if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on either your credit card or Gift Certificate.
The contents of Visit Meteora website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Change of Use
Visit Meteora reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Visit Meteora shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
Visit Meteora Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Visit Meteora or otherwise used by Visit Meteora as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Visit Meteora will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Visit Meteora makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Visit Meteora for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Meteorama or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Visit Meteora and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Visit Meteora arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Visit Meteora's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Visit Meteora does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Visit Meteora may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Visit Meteora does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Greece and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Conditions of Participation, Obligations of the Participant
These terms and conditions apply to every person booked onto Outdoor Activities provided by Visit Meteora. If booking on behalf of a third party you accept these terms on their behalf and so it is important that you make them aware.
All participants were informed, that there is no (in terms of) a medical problem, that makes their participation in the activity problematic (Alergiko, cardiology, etc.), pregnancy or disability that prevents it from participating in the activity.
Adventurous activities are potentially hazardous with a danger of personal injury. By booking a course in these activities you are aware of and accept these risks and will be responsible for your own and your groups actions and involvement. Ιnstructors who holds the relevant awards or qualifications will lead these activities and will maintain a high level of safety throughout the activities. To enable Outdoor Activities to manage these risks you agree to acknowledge the need for responsible behaviour and that the instructor's word is final on all matters of safety.
You confirm that you are familiar with the nature of the activities that you wish to undertake and acknowledge those risks that are inherent therein and that you may freely withdraw from any activity and there is no pressure whatsoever to take part. Participant will not be under the influence of any drink or drugs ar any time during attendance.
We reserve the right to stop Your participation in any Activity or Event in whole or in part if in Our reasonable opinion You are unruly, vilolent, abusive,or deemed not capable to the extent that such state or condition is materially likely to endanger the sfatey or enjoyment of other Participants. We do not accept the liability for the behaviour of You or others on or at the Event, and participants found to have unacceptable behaviour will be removed from Activities with no refund given, and all balances to be paid in full.
The participants are not insured by the organizer. The participants are obliged to insure that they have sufficient health and accident insurance coverage (including sport coverage).
Our courses do not include any personal accident, cancellation, third party liability or personal injury insurance. We recommend that you take out your own policy with Sportscover Direct. We will accept no responsibility whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to personal property.
Should the activity lead to appeals or damages, these are to be communicated immediately, in writing, to the activity leader (i.e. activity provider), and these are to be confirmed in writing by the responsible leader. The activity leader, however, shall not have the right to acknowledge claims, for which reason a confirmation shall not have the effect of an acknowledgement of wrongdoing.
The activity leader (i.e. activity provider) will make every effort, within the confines of the program and the possibilities available, to remedy the situation. Should the situation be insufficiently remedied or not be remedied, or the participant wishes to make damage claims, these must be received by the organizer within four weeks of the contractual end of the activity at the booking agency. The participant’s appeal is to be accompanied by the confirmation of the activity provider/activity leader as well as any other relevant evidence. In the case of delayed complaints or complaints with omissions during the activity or delayed submissions of the claims at the booking agency, all appeals will be deemed invalid.
By printing this ticket you hereby waive Visit Meteora travel its officers and employees from any liability of injury, loss or damage to personal property associated with activities participated in this event. You acknowledge that you understand the content of this document. You are aware that it is legally binding and i sing it out it out of my own free will. Damage claims against the organizer or the assistants are excluded, as far as the damage was not caused by negligence or intentionally. The organizer is authorized to have assistants or call on third parties to provide valued services. Should the organizer lawfully transfer the execution of the activity to a third party, the organizer shall not be held responsible for the third party’s actions or neglect during execution of the activity. The organizer will especially not be held responsible for damages which are caused by the actions or neglect of the activity leader should this conduct not fall under his/her contracted responsibility; as cause of actions of third parties, other participants, the participant (especially under point 1), in the event of adverse weather conditions or matters beyond Our control, the Event or part of it may be cancelled, postponed or delayed. In such event, at our sole discretion, We may assist you to arrange an alternative Event, or We may give you a credit toward a future booking. We will not be liable for any travel or accommodation costs incurred by Participants in such circumstances.
On the day of your Event, all participants will be required to arrive at the time stated on your booking confirmation. Late arrival without prior contact to the centre may result in your Event not taking place.
In all activities technical equipment and materials will be required, provided by us.
The clothing of the participants should be proportionate to the weather conditions prevailing on the day of activity.
All participants should bring sneakers or hiking shoes, and a small backpack with light lunches and one (1) liter of water.
All participants must obey the advice and recommendations of the attendants on safety activity.
Helicopter Transfer (as provided by our partner)
All passengers boarding an aircraft shall present their passport or ID when requested. The Captain reserves the right to scan the passengers and/or luggage using a metal detector if he deems necessary to do so.
2. Payment of the flight
No flights depart unless they are fully paid for. Payments can be made either by wire transfer or by credit card where a credit card authorization form shall be filled and signed.
3. All trips quoted are one way unless otherwise agreed (and where passengers for the return trip are actually known before the commencement of the flight). In case passengers are on board both legs additional charges may apply.
4. In case of itinerary changes (less flight time or waiting time required) no refunds are made after flight confirmation is sent and payment is received.
5. In case of itinerary changes (requiring more flight time or more waiting time) the changes are subject to availability and additional charges to be made and paid for, before the continuation of the flight. In case the customer is unable to commit to the current schedule and the aircraft is scheduled for another flight, the aircraft shall depart empty and no refunds shall be made.
6. In case of cancellations more than or up to 7 days prior to departure a full refund shall be given. In case of cancellations of less than 7 days in advance but more than or up to 48 hours prior to the departure time 30% of the flight will be charged and in case of cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the flight 80% of the total amount will be charged. In case of a customer no-show the full amount of the flight will be charged. In case Superior Air cancels a flight the full amount will be refunded to the customer and according to EU rules that apply. If a flight is cancelled due to weather or an unexpected restriction from the authorities the customer is entitled to a full refund unless he wishes to reschedule.
7. The broker is responsible to provide the customer with Superior Air’s terms and conditions. Any cancellation or other problem resulting from inability or negligence of the broker to provide the customer with all terms and conditions is the responsibility of the broker and he shall therefore bare all expenses according to the terms and conditions described herein
8. Waiting - 100 euro/hr , Second pilot charge – 150 euro , Overnight charge 400 euro , all subject to availability. Waiting time and overnight charges are only possible when the same passengers are on board both legs.
9. All helicopters are subject to weight limitations for passengers and baggage. Brokers are obliged to provide Superior Air all passengers’ names and actual weights as well as baggage weights and dimensions before the commencement of the flight. Flight confirmations sent are based on these weights and the broker is obliged to inform Superior Air for any change. Superior Air reserves the right to deny performing a flight where a weight limitation exceedance is noted or when the baggage are overweight and/or oversized and cannot safely fit inside the helicopter’s baggage compartment. Superior Air provides detailed baggage compartment dimensions for all its helicopters as well as specifications. In case Superior Air can offer a bigger helicopter for the flight requested due to weight limitations the flight is subject to additional charges.
Flight Upgrades/Aircraft Change
10. Superior Air reserves the right to upgrade the customer to fly with a bigger helicopter at no extra charge but the broker will be informed for the change.
11. If Superior Air downgrades the customer (fly with a smaller helicopter than the one requested) , due to technical reasons etc. the customer shall be refunded the price difference and the change will be agreed between the broker and Superior Air prior to the commencement of the flight. In case the customer does not accept a downgrade he shall receive a full refund from Superior Air.
12. All customers are required to be at the point of departure at least 20 minutes prior to the Estimated Time of Departure (ETD). In case of a passenger delay and when the helicopters schedule is affected Superior Air will provide an alternate ETD based on the helicopter’s schedule making all efforts to service the customer. If the flight cannot be performed at the same day an alternate date will be provided. In case the customer cannot fly at the revised ETD or at a different date this situation is treated as a cancellation and 80% of the total amount will be charged. In case Superior Air delays the flight for technical or other reasons the customer will either be upgraded or downgraded (when applicable) with the terms that apply. If the customer denies the alternate solution a full refund will be made. In case the customer accepts the delay and/or the schedule change , no refunds are made apart from those effective in the case of a downgrade.
Cancellation and Refund policy
We understand that your plans might change upon arrival at your destination, and that you may need to reschedule your tour or travel experience.
Once your VisitMeteora booking is confirmed, you'll print a voucher with complete reservation details, including the local telephone number.
You can call us directly with any last-minute questions or date-change requests. We'll look after you, subject to availability of course! Don't forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher.
- Cancellations received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
Customers requesting a refund are required to mail/fax their formal letters with a detail explanation to:
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail or fax fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
Prior to agreeing to the booking, you need to fully understand the content and challenges of the trip you have selected.
Your contract is exclusively with Visit Meteora, member of the Greek National Tourism Organization (EOT), the tourist companies register number (MHTE) is 07.27.E.60.00.00159.0.1.