Why not extend your Meteora Adventure with an off road 4 x 4 trip to the Pindos Mountains? This interpretive adventure begins as you travel through spectacular natural protected area of Natura 2000. You will be captivated as you arrive and experience the opportunity to stand among the high mountain peaks where a variety of wild life is met and where man has left his mark in the construction of many beautiful old monasteries and medieval bridges. Express your adventurous spirit through our unique guide off road tour and enjoy wild nature like never before!
Hold on tight as this 4 x 4 adventure leads you into the Pindos mountains near Meteora. A trip to the Aspropotamos “White river” region should not be omitted. It is a breath-taking location in the nearby mountains. Your heart will pound as you descend into the stunning valey and you won't believe your eyes as you climb up the biggest mountain range of Greece. You'll be thrilled by the rugged adventure of this exciting off-road tour.
Attempting to describe the beauty of this region is equal to impossible. Pine and beech trees, scattered traditional villages, old stone bridges, beautiful old byzantine churches lost deep in the woods, and the fascinating river Acheloos will offer an experience you won't forget!
Important notice: A minimum of 4 days advance notice is needed for each booked date in order to organize the tour properly.
- This tour requires a physical and mental health
- Lunch (optional)
- English speaking guide
- Pick up and drop off from Kalambaka townhall square
- Private 4x4 vehicle transport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Optional lunch pricing applies
- NO UNDER 6 years old
From EUR 40.00
- 4x4 vehicles used for the off-road safaris are air-conditioned with a maximum capacity of 4 passengers plus driver. All drivers are qualified off-road professionals, first-aid trained and carry cell phones. All vehicles are equipped with seat-belts and passengers are required to wear them at all times.
Terms and conditions:
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of this tour for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Departure point: Tour departs from townhall square of Kalambaka
Return details: Returns to original departure point