Special: Hiking Tour
Have an amazing day exploring Aspropotamos unspoiled nature on this hiking tour from Chaliki. With our expert guide, hike from the outskirts of Chaliki, a traditional village into the beautiful forest of Ronas. After passing the bridge of Filou, lie back and relax in the untouched forest, walk along the river that carries water springs of Ronas to Acheloos River. As you admire these natural wonders and marveling at the incredible scenery,if you are lucky enough to photograph traces of brown bears before continuing your scenic hike back to Chaliki.
This tour requires a physical and mental health
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NO UNDER 7 years old
- Meet your guides at Kalambaka town
- English speaking guide
- Round trip transportation from Kalambaka
- Full equipment
- From EUR 21.00
Recommended Equipment/Items to bring:
- Comfortable casual clothing
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Water (at least 1 liter per person)
- Lunch and snacks
- Suitable walking shoes required – no flip-flops. Suggestions: walking boots or sneakers, closed toe shoes with non slip soles.
- Backpack to carry everything!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Departure point: Visit Meteora Offices.
Return details: Returns to original departure point