A humankind touch on a green canvas that created by nature. It seems that both did their creative transcendence and revealed the stunning Plastira Lake. The one seems to be absorbed by the other (lake and landscape) and together form one of the most beautiful parts of our country. A relaxing excursion in nature is the best for families and couples.
The famous Plastira Lake offers quiet lanes with two-seater boats that are safe and open from the top side. Our trip includes a visit to the islands and fjords of the lake and playing among the trees of the banks that are submerged in water. Around one hour away from the Kalampaka town, Plastira Lake offers a great opportunity to appreciate the natural beauty that surrounds you!
The ride is leisurely, guided and all equipment is included, so bring your sense of adventure and get ready for an eco-friendly experience of a lifetime!
This tour requires a physical and mental health
- Use of kayak equipment
- Experienced local guide
- Full equipment (boat, life jackets, paddles,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable clothes, water shoes, towel, insect repellent, suntan lotion and a change of clothes or swimwear
- Suitable for people of all fitness levels
- NO UNDER 8 years old
- From EUR 15.00
Terms and conditions:.
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of this tour for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Meeting point: At base of Trekking Hellas of Western Thessaly at Kalivia Pezoulas
Return details: Returns to original departure point